The Complete PHP Programmer Training Package!

jodygrenier

Hi Everyone,

We’re officially launching our latest video course package: the Complete PHP Programmer!

10boxshot-beginnersphp.jpg

This time, we’ve put together a comprehensive package on PHP, teaching you everything you need to know about the PHP programming language.

With 22 hours of training, spanning over 120 video tutorials, you’ll get training from experienced web designers who KNOW what is required in the real world of web programming.

For more information and some sample videos, check out the Complete PHP Programmer. You can also take a look at our other packages at the Killer Video Store!

Thanks,

Jody

Killersites.com

• 2 years later...

Hi Everyone,

We’re officially launching our latest video course package: the Complete PHP Programmer!

10boxshot-beginnersphp.jpg

This time, we’ve put together a comprehensive package on PHP, teaching you everything you need to know about the PHP programming language.

With 22 hours of training, spanning over 120 video tutorials, you’ll get training from experienced web designers who KNOW what is required in the real world of web programming.

For more information and some sample videos, check out the Complete PHP Programmer. You can also take a look at our other packages at the Killer Video Store!

Thanks,

Jody

Killersites.com

Dead link.

has the $100 membership to all videos been eliminated also? I tried Paypal payment but it wasn't smooth and did not go through to my knowledge

Are you perhaps referring to the one year's subscription to the KS Video Library? http://killersites.com/video-library/

This is the actual Complete PHP Package link: http://www.killervideostore.com/video-courses/complete-web-programmer.php

Yep that was the page I was buying from. Thanks for the new link.

Just bought the course and looking forward to it. One thing the email I purchased from is an old email that I didn't update in paypal. Is there a way I can get that updated so any mail I might get sent I don't miss.