Not getting full color resolution in Photoshop

jhaypee1683

I have a problem. Even though my screen is at 32bit color depth it doesnt seem I have full color resolution. Colors arent blended properly - gradients are "jagged" and when I desaturate photos they lose a lot of nuances. I have checked the image and its using rgb/8 (correct right?) and not cmyk or anything else. In color settings I am using "north america web/internet".

What else can be wrong? Also, can a single layer be cmyk, and if so - how do I check this and convert it back to RGB? Thank you!

These color issues are just within Photoshop, correct? You aren't getting these issues outside of Photoshop?

Perhaps you can attach the file you are working with? I'm not seeing anything from your description that should be causing an issue.

And no, a single layer can't have different color settings than the rest of the document.

These color issues are just within Photoshop, correct? You aren't getting these issues outside of Photoshop?

Perhaps you can attach the file you are working with? I'm not seeing anything from your description that should be causing an issue.

And no, a single layer can't have different color settings than the rest of the document.

thanks man... i will try it...