Just Looking

PicnicTutorials

Stef,

I believe you can set up a private area within the forum. This might be useful for the dedicated regulars here to discuss a variety of issues without the public having read access.

You can also set it up for Admins and Mods only too.

Oh...and are you going to apply a short description of each forum? I think most are self-expanatory but then thier are those that need a little help to understand what the forum is all about.

You can also set it up for Admins and Mods only too.

Good idea. Just created it.

I made it accessible to advanced members for now until we can work out the moderator details ...

Oh...and are you going to apply a short description of each forum?

Sure. Just have to get around to it.

Stefan

• haven't find signature feature yet ( not if I so concern about it, just curious if it will be there?

EDIT [falkencreative]: I'm really sorry Im -- I meant to hit quote, and must have accidentally hit edit instead, and didn't catch it. I'll be more careful next time... I'm still getting used to having mod abilities! Unfortunately I can't undo what I did, so you'll have to edit and add your comments back in. Sorry!

1. They invited more spammers.

Stefan

You're right - they were often used just to drop links. It never bothered me when regulars did that, but there were too many newbies posting stuff like "Good Idea" (to a post that was 5 years old) and then drop 5 URLS in their 'signature' line.

well I cant edit my own post so anyway, so i agree with signatures - they can go for good.

PS And i think you really kind of of missed this image :D

hohoho.jpg

hohoho

@falken i will not repeat my post again unless you especially ask for it :D

You're right - they were often used just to drop links. It never bothered me when regulars did that, but there were too many newbies posting stuff like "Good Idea" (to a post that was 5 years old) and then drop 5 URLS in their 'signature' line.

Yea. I used to spend time cleaning this up too - I still do. It's a real pain in the butt.

I guess most of the members (who are not moderators) don't see how we toil in the background, to keep the boards clean.

Stefan

I agree with Stef and Thelma about the signatures, but would you consider a place in the personal profile for people to add something about themselves or about their computer or whatever?

At present the only information you can add is your name and your website and some people may not have a website to show their personal data.