Dreamweaver 2 or 3 column template

fishcuisine

Hello,

I finally completed my core pages. Simple one column pages. Basic

re: www.tokyo-sushi-chef-institute.com

Now, I am ready to add more content to each page. The only way that could be done is by adding more columns.

I use the Dreamweaver MX CSS Stylesheet within it I used the Frameset Fixed Top, Nested Right

I filled out the page but I am trying to figure out which buttons to push to transfer it over to the Files box to the right which would enable me to upload it to the Internet.

Anyone know of tutorial dealing with using 2 -3 column Dreamweaver templates?

Regards

rk

I'm a bit puzzled - I've given you all kinds of hints and suggestions as to how to improve the code for your site, and you seem to not have taken a single one so far. If you have any questions, please ask, I'll be happy to explain in further detail if needed, but at this point, I feel like I'm wasting my time.

Maybe the question that should be answered is if you are really interested in proper webdesigning, or just want to throw together something with dreamweaver that may or may not work properly.

Also, as I've mentioned before, your navigation does not look right - what I see when I view your page in Firefox with a resolution of 1280 wide, is this:

sushinav.gif

Hello falkencreative

Appreciate your feedback.

Still trying to figure it out...

I notice that Dreamweaver MX has these ready made 3 colum templates with html imbedded.

I wonder if it I were to delete the text html codes and inserted my own, would it still work?

I can input my own content. I, however, the 3 column template divisions to organize my content.

Regards

rk