twiiter in google analytic

weblink

It should. My Analyics show hits from Twitter. Maybe no one is clicking on your Twitter links?

is it possible that from last 3 months not a single person clicked on my links, whereas my links are re-tweeted? i have checked the referring websites section,i didn't find a single visit from twitter to my website.

Google Analytics only tracks traffic to your site. I would think that it is reasonable to say that while it is possible that your tweets are getting retweeted and articles and documents you link to on Twitter are getting viewed, people are not viewing your Twitter profile and looking at your website. It is also possible that Google Analytics cannot track people visiting your site from Twitter clients (Tweetdeck, etc.) and counts those visits as a direct link to your site (the same way it would track visits from people who visit your site by typing in the URL directly), rather than including Twitter.com as the referrer.