Does Anyone Know Of A Template Similar To This?

aniika

Hi, I know this is probably the wrong forum but I wondered if anyone could help me!?

I'm looking for a template that would look similar to this:

http://www.rolex.com/en#/rolex-watches/submariner/

doesn't need to be flash based (in fact ideally it wouldn't be) but should have a similar minimalistic feel. The website I am going to work on is a single product and the site would just be 10-15 pages.

Let me know if you have any ideas? I like the themeforest templates - any recommendations? In an ideal world it would also be a wordpress template!

Cheers

Well!

The sample you showed us has a lot of JavaScript for its functionality. It seems to me that if you want just a single product site, you need nothing more than just basic HTML and some CSS to style it.

Just a thought.

Alfie

Thanks for the reply Alfie,

It's more the look I'm after rather than functionality - ie transparent nav bars etc.

Any more ideas?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Alfie,

It's more the look I'm after rather than functionality - ie transparent nav bars etc.

Any more ideas?

Thanks

You could do a screen capture(s) of the initial page and then carve out the few images you need to make it your own. There's really not much there that require you to use alot of images. It's mostly CSS and HTML (without the js functionallities).