Difference between buying videos vs. subscribing

LenaCa

As far as I understand it, the Complete Web Design / Development courses are made up of bundling pre-existing videos together (perhaps with a couple minor exceptions.) I believe the KS University gives you access to everything, including the videos within the Complete courses. The main difference, however, is when you buy the videos you get physical copies that you can store on your computer. When you subscribe to the University you need to have an internet connection to watch the videos, and you only have access to them as long as you stay subscribed.

Check with Stefan (stefan [at] killersites.com) for the final word on this though.

As far as I understand it, the Complete Web Design / Development courses are made up of bundling pre-existing videos together (perhaps with a couple minor exceptions.) I believe the KS University gives you access to everything, including the videos within the Complete courses. The main difference, however, is when you buy the videos you get physical copies that you can store on your computer. When you subscribe to the University you need to have an internet connection to watch the videos, and you only have access to them as long as you stay subscribed.

Check with Stefan (stefan [at] killersites.com) for the final word on this though.

Yep, that's how I was understanding it too. It's definitely nice that it's inexpensive to subscribe for 3 months, but then if I stop subscribing, there won't be videos to reference. It's a toss-up :)

• 3 weeks later...