2 questions

Guest edgar

I just post my webpage, I made it using dreamweaver cs3, it looks good but, for some reason it doesn't show the name of my webpage up there (blue display or whatever it's named) of my page, there is somebody who can give me a hand with this? my hosting told me that the problem start in my coding/design, thanks.

One more think, I download HeidiSQL to check my database, but I don't know how to use it, my hosting told me to download it, wich is ok but I don't know what to do in my contact page because I designed a contact form and I'd like to see the comments/questions of my clients, any help please?

I have the FTP and mysql already. thanks to my hosting's help.

Thank you!

Cannot help you with SQL, neither Heidi nor Peter.... however, I'm guessing by .....up there (blue display or whatever it's named)..... you mean the title bar at the very top of the screen, where one can usually read the name/title of a webpage - if it's been added to the code. Look at yours, you'll find something like that:

This is where you would add your page title

Posting a link to your site would give a better idea what your problem is.

You don't need a database to get feedback from your contact form. You can use something like this ready made PHP script which will send you the info by email.

htt p:// formtoemail.c om (remove spaces)