IE9 Messing up my Javascript font file

Webkiller

The new beta IE9 comes out and whats else they mess up our site. Having no problems in IE8 or firfox or google chrome now thanks IE9 beta you POS!

Here is the font script that connected the JS file thats getting blocked in IE9. We even tryed a new font style JS file and it also blocked that....

<script type="text/javascript" src="js/AvantGarde_Bk_BT_700.font.js"></script>

Although I do not have a solution but keep in mind that IE9 is beta thus it's possible that it's an IE bug and not a problem with the script.

Yeah I hope that your right that there is a problem with the beta. I am sick of trying to find fixes in CSS over the years with IE crap they dish out. Lets hope they didnt change the standards. Anyone else having problems with IE9 beta?

I second what Newseed said above -- it's the first beta, and there may be issues. I would ignore this for now and wait for further betas or the final version. You may waste a lot of time trying to fix issues that resolve themselves when the final IE9 is released.

The JavaScript engine team members John Montgomery, Steve Lucco and Shanku Niyogi at Microsoft are getting my full condolences ;) .

Good thing is IE 9 is on the GPU using DirectX/D2D. Speeding up performance and setting the platform up for CSS transforms so I hope nothing went wrong here.