FMBL Question

straightryder

Here's a link to the multi-friend selector that shows thumbnails of friends My link that i would like to use... in this example there are no thumbnails. I don't know why.

Im trying to get that multi-friend-selector box to be 500px wide but i seem to be doing something wrong. It will not adhere to the 500px width i declare. The last set of photos are cut off as the div stretches past Facebooks 520px for the content area. The last set of photos are cut in half as the box keeps stretching outwards. I even tried to set it to 300px 400px nada.

When I checked in firebug it does show it stretched to the max... something like 700px.

Below is the code Im working with. Any takers? btw: I'm not using the shoemoney system.... i just liked the MFS box.

------------------------

<div style="padding:0px;">

<fb:request-form method="post" type="PAGE NAME" invite="true"

content="Your Content<fb:req-choice url='http://www.Your Link' ' label='GO' /> ">

<fb:multi-friend-selector actiontext="Welcome to join!!" rows="3" showborder="true" condensed="false" style="width: 500px;" />

</fb:request-form>

</div>

------------------------

FYI, I have no experience with working with Facebook...

<fb:multi-friend-selector actiontext="Welcome to join!!" rows="3" showborder="true" condensed="false" style="width: 500px;" />

Are you sure that Facebook allows the "style" attribute? It may strip it out automatically. I did notice that the link you provided didn't use inline styling like you are trying to use.