Looking for Logo Design Expert

Guest creepy

Guest creepy

Hi everyone, I have started a new business it is dealing in computer accessories and all the hardware stuff that is related to the computer. For this business I am looking for a logo design expert who is creative and can design a logo which gives a unique identity to my company. So if you people have any idea or know any good company which can help in this then let me know.

Guest Colinmeer

Logo is really very important for any company it gives an identity to it. I have my personal experience with one whom I hired to create a custom logo design for my business. They people are really creative and always come up with new ideas. I am in real estate business my business logo has been designed by them. They have designed logo quickly without any compromises on quality. I am really satisfied with their job hope you also get the same result.

The only problem with that type of service is that you are still restricted to the templates they have available. This may work for some but for those that demand a unique design will require a professional graphic arts person to come up with a one-of-a-kind logo that doesn't look similar to any logo template design.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...