Firefox and Windows7

youngros

One of the pages on my website is displaying incorrectly in Firefox on Windows7 http://www.mad-weather.com/wind_detail.php but is fine on XP and also Opera on Windows7.

The page uses php scripts to pull data from my weather station and so far this is the only page where the table over runs its space.

I have messaged on the forum about this and other weather websites that are using a preset template (I'm not using) as for me these sites are showing tables overflowing. But so far only one other person seems to have seen this, and I'm thinking surely I can't be the only person using Windows7 and Firefox (latest version 3.6)

Pretty much nothing I can do about it as nobody else can see the problem, but wondered if anyone else had come across pages not displaying how they should.

I was thinking more along the lines of those who have a weather site and using the same software as me. Maybe it is early days for 7.

Just a bit annoying when I am working on the site and I use Firefox all the time, and so used to Firefox displaying properly.

How many will complain, me :rolleyes:

When technology changes it's a pain that you have to overcome issues that worked before but then all the sudden it doesn't anymore. Depending how bad the problem is there may not be any resolution by the company anytime soon. I mean, when I view weather.com, my radar map has an overlay issue in IE8 at the bottom of it in to where I cannot access some options. I click it over to IE7 and it works fine. This issue has been going on since IE8 was released.