Hello everyone, check out some of my new website templates

quyen

• 2 weeks later...

You absolutely can share, and the remove spaces system works like a charm. There are just way too many people who try to abuse this forum by just dropping their links without contributing by either helping others or by asking pertinent questions.

Btw - I tried to find a couple of the websites you posted the designs for, but could not find them (didn't spent a whole lot of time, so) - are those actual websites in use, or are they just designs you drew up for practice?

Hi again,

Ok, I understand the reasons why you guys have to deactive all the links.

As I said before that I am upgrading my website, that's why I put a sign on my website says "Temporary under construction".

I am designing some new projects, and I've just finished designing these projects in the .psd files,right? I just want to receive some comments and feedback for the layouts. That's all.

If you don't trust me then here are some of my designs:

w ww. mondogelato.co m.vn

w ww. classico.co m.vn

I don't really want to spend too much time to post something like this. If you don't allow us to do this, then we have to leave.

Quyen,

I'm sorry if you feel that inserting a couple spaces to follow the rules of the forum you're asking for help takes up too much of your time. Luckily, all the people helping out here who are trying to answer questions and help other folks are more generous with theirs.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

Thank you very much for your comments, I should not keep update them up here because of some rules of this forum. If you are interested in my website templates, I will send you a notice whenever I finish my new designs.

Thanks again,

Quyen

Hi Andrea,

As I mentioned to you before about my new project - Rosa bakery. I am still doing it, it's almost done. I want to say thank to you all for your comments and feedback.

This is my trial running version - h tt p://rosabakery.c om.vn/htdocs/?page=home&lang=en#?page=home

I am still working on this product - So it will be very helpful if you guys can share some of your comments for my trial version.

Quyen,

First Impression ---- Yikes, music. I'm glad I didn't open it at work. But at least I found where to turn it off pretty quickly. Most people really do not like websites they open to make noise.

Overall, the color scheme is nice - elegant looking. But the first thing that catches my eye is the bouquet which to me looks like bride, and with the candle holder under it, I'm thinking 'wedding'. Only later do I notice the cakes in the corners.

The header seems a bit empty/boring. Just all this tan background with nothing but the navigation words - seems like a lot of space wasted for nothing.

I'm also not a fan of splash pages - what's the point of that? I want to see your website, I've already gone to it, but now I stand in front and cannot really see anything until I click one more time. Book covers make a lot of sense - they protect the paper inside and let you know what's in there - there is no need for this on the web.

View Source: Where is your DOCTYPE???? Those things are important and exist for a reason.

The center tag is long deprecated.

THREE stylesheets (nothing wrong with that) and still quite a bit of inline styling.

Navigation is a list and should be coded as such.

You're using <br> tags in your text as if you were writing on a type writer - that's not what they are for.

The validator shows 39 errors. Not good. And it's using a transitional doctype, since there isn't one.

Other than that, I only briefly looked at the 'about us' page, and after I disabled the images, there was nothing left to see. That is, the text was still there, but the contrast between it and the background made it impossible to read anything. And YIKES -- there was that music again. I thought I'd turned it off once already. And the header still seems boring and too empty, despite this note-looking current page image.

That's it in a nutshell - on first glance, the design is nice, but could be improved upon, but the code needs a lot of work. That is, if standard-compliant validating webdesign is important to you.

Also, keep in mind that some of what I said is plain my personal, subjective opinion, but some of it is fact.

• 4 months later...

Hi EvaBrown,

Sorry about the missing images, I've updated them all and now they are ready to view. I can't leave a normal link here for some reasons but you might work it out how to paste and fix the links to your web browser. Thanks a lot for your comments.

Have a good day,

Quyen,

WOW! Cool works! I think you made great work!Really nice design!

Overall, the color scheme is nice - elegant looking. But the first thing that catches my eye is the bouquet which to me looks like bride, and with the candle holder under it, I'm thinking 'wedding'. Only later do I notice the cakes in the corners.
I agree with this

• 4 months later...