standard layouts by adobe !!!!!!

Guest mukesh_designer

Guest mukesh_designer

hi everyone,

i am beginner in the web designing and i want to know more and more about the web templets and making it. I am looking for standerd layouts define by adobe !!!! only 17 layout combinations are standard to make web templets !!!

so please can help me to find out this 17 web layouts define by adobe !!!

ROFL

Mukesh - don't believe everything you hear. Adobe is just pushing their products in their courses. There are no 17 Standard layouts except what they consider standard for themselves and those are likely the templates the tools come with.

ROFL

Mukesh - don't believe everything you hear. Adobe is just pushing their products in their courses. There are no 17 Standard layouts except what they consider standard for themselves and those are likely the templates the tools come with.

which is 33 not 17!? :P

@ Wickham:

HA! That's hilarious! Did you read the first post on the designerstalk forum? It was started by "mukesh_designer" the same bloke who started this thread. In fact its the same question verbatim... :lol:

It also shows how quick Google is in scanning pages and listing them. It was today's post that it picked up and showed very near the top of my search list; amazing, I'm always using Google and nearly always impressed.

It's also interesting to see how some other forums have a laugh at the expense of the new members :(

Absolutely no help to poor Mukesh, but oh what a laugh I had. The guys on that forum have a great sense of humour, unfortunately at someone else's expense.

Mukesh stick to this site for your questions, you'll get straight and responsible answers.