New Forum Skin

falkencreative

Hey all,

Due to our recent server change, I unfortunately had to redo the current forum skin. Can you let me know if you notice any bugs/remnants of the old blue theme?

The only thing outstanding that I know of at this point is if one visits a member's profile page, switching between the tabs (recent status updates, about me, topics, etc) causes a Javascript alert "Action failed." I'll have to look into that some more. I'll be looking into this more shortly.

Cheers,

Ben

Ben, I'm amazed that you find any time to do paid work, you answer so many questions here and also spend a lot of time on the various skins there have been. Fantastic.

Thanks. :) I haven't been doing as much freelance recently -- I'm usually only working on KS related work and maybe one/two other projects at the same time. And my regular web design job... and school... and keeping up with friends/my gf... I was going to argue that I'm not that busy, but if I actually think about it... :P

• 2 weeks later...

I find that the font size in the code panels very small; it's smaller than the font size for the general text. I find it difficult to read the . and ; and '

Is it just me that finds it too small? I don't want to increase text size or zoom because that makes the general text larger which is alright as it is.