Why is the forum traffic down?

administrator

Some of you probably noticed that the forum traffic is down; it because of the server move. For about 48hrs after committing a DNS update/change you will see the traffic being split between the old server and the new as the DNS change propagates across the Web.

Also, the old Java forum is down temporarily and that is probably affecting things since that is a large source of the traffic.

Thanks

Stefan

Oh! I thought it was because the whole world was watching the 15 video cameras on the ROVs at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico. Now that there's nothing to see on them as the oil and gas flow has been temporarily stopped during a test, I expect this site will get busier.

...And I don't live here anymore like I used to. I now have a life... on my iPhone! blink.gif

Then there is the oil slick... no not the black one, the rainbow one from all the tourists & Retirees swimming with chemicals all over them... wink.gif

...And I don't live here anymore like I used to. I now have a life... on my iPhone! blink.gif

Then there is the oil slick... no not the black one, the rainbow one from all the tourists & Retirees swimming with chemicals all over them... wink.gif

Yea, but we miss you!!!

... Though you've been out of the game for a little while, I still get messages from people about your contributions/posts.

Stefan