<ul> is "stuck" next to a floated image

Susie

http://tinyurl.com/2dwn8kq

Okay, I cannot figure out how to get the <ul> on this page (link above) to move over to the right. Here is the code I'm using:

.entry-content ul.home {
margin-left: 30px;
}

If I do .entry-content ul.home li and give it some padding, it works, but the bullets are still stuck in the floated image.

I know the solution is simple (and I'll feel dumb once I see it), but I've tried everything and I'm not sure how to solve this. Ideas? :huh:

I don't have much time at the moment, but I added

.home {margin-left: 150px;
background: yellow;}

just so I could see where things are, and the main background also turned yellow - see if there is something with the class home that's causing a problem.

Thanks for the idea, Andrea. I forgot I have a body class .home so I changed the list to .homelist.

Now I have:

.entry-content ul.homelist {
clear: none;
margin-left: 180px;
}

And it seems to work in all but IE for me. Hmmmm....

I take it you are not bothering about IE6?

IE6 still has about 6-8% of the market. I personally do not code for IE6 unless it's a ecommerce site because, depending on the market they are focusing on, the site owner could lose out on a small fortune if the prospecting buyer cannot view the pages correctly.

Edited by newseed

Put a CC for IE7 and change the margin-left to 220px to move it over. I take it you are not bothering about IE6?

Thanks for the IE fix. :)

Oh shoot - I hadn't seen the IE 6 issue. Grrr.... not sure what happened there. This menu works on other sites in IE 6. I'll have to figure that out. Thanks!