Weird video problem

Guest hugo

Guest hugo

I did some mods to a site designed by someone else. Seemed simple enough. I added a video clip and adjusted the PHP accordingly. I noticed when I'm viewing one of the video clips and close it..if I open the other you get a small video window in the upper left corner and the video your trying to play plays in a darkened box.

Here's the URL: www.jamesbagdonas.com go to demo reel.

I'm a total newbee at flash but really respect the simplicity of the site.

Anybody?

Hugo

Oh dear Flash, unfortunately some of these sites are going to be totally unreadable on Mac iPhones and iPads. I think you should post your problem on a Flash specific forum, there aren't many Flash experts on this one. :(

I noticed that there is no navigation or way to go back to the previous page if the video doesn't interest the viewer apart from closing it down (which leads to your problem). There should be navigation or a Flash button to revert to the previous page, as obviously with Flash the browser back button does not work. Maybe you could implement that and kill the close button which is giving you problems.

P.S. The site, while I agree is very clean and simple, is also very user unfriendly.

Edited by virtual