Need some help with a thumbnail viewer.. Auto loading first image.

jpf566

Ok so I am using “Image Thumbnail Viewer II” from Dynamic Drive http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex4/thumbnail2.htm

I would like to make it so when the page is loaded..There is an image already in the "Display Div" I don't want just a couple thumbnails and a big blank page...Its a bit confusing for someone if they think something else is supposed to load. Does anyone know how I can have a certain image autoload? see below for example of what I have. Thanks!!!

http://s278616331.onlinehome.us/other%20sites/jpf/

Although I have never used this and you didn't elaborate if you wanted that default image to be configured to where it extracts the first image of the thumbnail list.

In any case, the simple solution is apply an background image to your #loadarea2 div. However, you will have to be careful because if the default image is wider than any one of the other thumbnail images then that default image will show through on either side of the select thumbnail image.

Ben might be able to give you some insight on how to do extract the images via js.

Although I have never used this and you didn't elaborate if you wanted that default image to be configured to where it extracts the first image of the thumbnail list.

In any case, the simple solution is apply an background image to your #loadarea2 div. However, you will have to be careful because if the default image is wider than any one of the other thumbnail images then that default image will show through on either side of the select thumbnail image.

Ben might be able to give you some insight on how to do extract the images via js.

Hey, yeah I thought about that but then whenever you click on another thumbnail ..whatever image that was loaded into the div would fade out and you would see the original background image... Hmmm