Does good Google rank really help?

Guest Evon

Guest Evon

I see my company's performance going well on Google, however, it doesn't bring the required results as in

getting project enquiries, direct from our site.

Wrong keywords might be the case? In that case, how do we figure out the right keywords?

Have I put my query in a correct way?

Thanks,

Rumika

It's a multi million business when it comes to SEO you got big firms and people who have been in this from the start that take big money to rank well for popular keywords. So depending on what it is you wan't to achieve it might be a good idea or it might be a bad idea.

Google maps so local inhabitants quickly can see you, and relevant keywords with content backing itt up as a start and then analyze what the result were after some weeks ( might not happen much now as after all it's the summer holidays pretty soon).

It's possible that the keywords are bringing in the wrong type of visitors but you also have to look at the site itself. If it doesn't have an simple but attractive appeal, user friendly nav and/or good then it could also hinder your chances of turning those visitors to clients.