Stoked!

PicnicTutorials

I feel like I just entered the 21st Century. I got wireless internent and a Wii. And a Netflix and Gamefly account (left blockbuster). Netflix streams movies instantely to the Wii on our main TV. And my iPhone has WiFi now. I'm having fun with my new setup.

Now I just need a new TV. The one we have I purchased 17 years ago and both kids have put numerous holes and cracks on the screen (big screens were made dif back then).

What set up do you guys got?

Oh wow, men and their toys.... :rolleyes:

Just joking, I thought you were way up there with all the modern gadgets. You certainly do need a new TV if the old one is 17 years old.

We just moved back so hubby bought a new TV too, a Sony Bravia 1080 46" with internet link. We haven't moved in yet so I haven't seen it work. :huh:

Oh wow, men and their toys.... :rolleyes:

Just joking, I thought you were way up there with all the modern gadgets. You certainly do need a new TV if the old one is 17 years old.

We just moved back so hubby bought a new TV too, a Sony Bravia 1080 46" with internet link. We haven't moved in yet so I haven't seen it work. :huh:

tv with internent link. There is the future. That's what I'll be getting one of these days. Was the internent tv more expensive than the others?