Paul Did a good test/challenge here for those that are interested...

PicnicTutorials

Eh. Maybe if I had time... Doesn't really seem to be something that I could put into use on an actual site though.

I understand' date=' not everyone can get it. No shame in that. he - he...[/quote']

Ben wouldn't get it? From his comment, Ben never implied that he didn't get it. He just didn't have the time which is the same reason I give.

However, I did do something like this when I first started using CSS. It was quite challenging. This is good if you have the time and need the enchance your skills.

I really think Eric was just kidding......

Thank you Thelma/Eddie. Of course I was just kidding. You guys should all know be by now - I'm just a nice and good natured fella.

However, I did do something like this when I first started using CSS. It was quite challenging. This is good if you have the time and need the enchance your skills.

I agree, it is a very good way. And Bill, it was not "all that easy". Sure, once presented with the answer it seems easy. But that's how it is with everything.

Edited by Eric

I really think Eric was just kidding......

Ack! This is the way I behave when I am in a super serious work mode. I have no sense of humor at all!

*Eddie humbly bows before Eric The Great and says...*

My apologies! :(

...and no...you can't use the machete on me.