My eBook: Bye Bye Fat... Hello You!

PicnicTutorials

Eric, your book is looking really good so far. :)

I used to do a bit of boxing when I was (a lot) younger. I did a little weight training too, but that was mostly circuit training, weights, and some other leg wrenching, power manoeuvring agony.

The boxing though, gave me big muscles in the arms. To be exact, shadow boxing gave me humongous biceps, and as for my legs they were once like tree trunks.

I'm a bit busy these days as my mum is very poorly, and I have to see to her needs in hospital, but when I can I'll get stuck right into your book there Eric.

P.S. I do about 20 to 30 minutes of exercises every morning, but when I miss one morning's worth it hurts more than if I was to do double the amount of exercises. :o

I read it briefly and I find it to be a simple read. My wife and I walk daily (appx. 3-4 miles) and take in protein shakes but we could certainly do more than what we are doing now. We know the importance of muscle and how it help burn off the fat but unfornately we both have this craving for dark chocolate.

Good job Eric and congrats!

you have a tip for people having a hard time building muscle mass, as I got this mate who is naturally slim all the time, and we have been working out for the same time and he is stronger but you can't visually see the muscle mass as on me or my other friends.. so he gained in strenght but looks the same.

So we told him to eat a lot more to stimulate the body into growing muscle mass as you need to show it it can afford building it.. well he is now slim with a big beer-like belly so that didn't work either it seems.

Any tips?

Edited by krillz

Wow thanks guys for purchasing it. Feel free to let me know what you think and if there is anything you wish I expanded on more.

you have a tip for people having a hard time building muscle mass, as I got this mate who is naturally slim all the time, and we have been working out for the same time and he is stronger but you can't visually see the muscle mass as on me or my other friends.. so he gained in strenght but looks the same.

So we told him to eat a lot more to stimulate the body into growing muscle mass as you need to show it it can afford building it.. well he is now slim with a big beer-like belly so that didn't work either it seems.

Any tips?

Ahhh gaining weight... the fun part! Weight loss... not so much. I've been trying to lean up for the last three weeks - no fun. Sure I'd love to share some weight gain tips. In truth, I'm better at that than the other.

There are three ways to gain weight. Assuming your working out with weights etc... One: as your friend already tried, is to simply eat a lot. That gains weight very quick but you also gain fat. Two: eat tons of protein. That gains weight (primarily more muscle) fairily slow but you gain no fat. Three: my prefered method! Primer... there are basically three parts to muscle. Muscle tissue, water, and blood. The water and blood compromising about 80% of your muscle. So now knowing this... suppliment your diet with Creatine, L-glutimine, and L-arginine (AKA Nitrix), and at least a gallon of water a day. The creatine and glutimine will turn your muscles into a sponge and soke up water. The Arginine will fill your muscles full of blood (all day). Basically it simulates a muscle pump - the poor mans .

That's about it. I can gain a pound a day for thirty days doing that. This way ads weight very quick with little fat gain (mostley muscle gain). And that should be what your friend wants. Creatine will also give you a little bloat in your skin but disapates relatively quickly once discontinued.

Edited by Eric