Vectors / Icons /Textures

NuCoder

Good evening guys,

Do you have a recommendation for a well reputed company / site that you use or know of to purchase Icons / Vectors / Background textures and patterns? I have checked out the new site Media Loot - but their stock is minimal. Any suggestions besides googling? I can google all day long but the word of the forum is key to me.

thanks

Brian

Excellent job on the K.S re design!

Thanks! It's a work in progress... There are always little things to tweak, and I have to admit that it's been a bit of a learning process to see which parts of the design work and which don't. Something that might look pretty and easily understandable to me isn't always understandable to others. :blink: Overall I've been pretty pleased with it.

Thanks! It's a work in progress... There are always little things to tweak, and I have to admit that it's been a bit of a learning process to see which parts of the design work and which don't. Something that might look pretty and easily understandable to me isn't always understandable to others. :blink: Overall I've been pretty pleased with it.

"Something that might look pretty and easily understandable to me isn't always understandable to others. :blink: Overall I've been pretty pleased with it."

We all know about that :D Keep up the great work!

Edited by NuCoder