Flash/Layout Issue

newseed

Could someone look at this in Firefox: ver te xaudio.com

I don't see this but a client and partner saw that a white spacing occurs on either side of the flash.

Currently, I am using 3.5.9.

Can you please let me know what you see and what version of Firefox you have? From the client's perspective, it only seems to occur at resolutions higher than 1024. I am wondering if 3.6.3 has a bug in it but I can't be certain.

If by chance that you do see the white spacing issue, can you shed some light on what the cause might be if it's not a browser bug?

Thanks.

Thanks for looking. I just found out that the client is using Firefox 3.5.6, Mac OS X 10.6.2 and so I don't think it's a FX bug but maybe Adobe Flash player bug??

I have since set a page up with just the flash itself and the client still see the white spacing around it:

ve rte xaudio.com/va_flash_home_v1.html

I still don't see it. I am hoping someone does and maybe even provide the flash player version.

Thanks.

Edited by newseed

I found the issue to be with the Zoom feature for Firefox (and IE) in which the flash does not increase (or decrease) thus causing the flash to show white space when zoomed in and it gets cut off when zoom out. Of course all is well when the Zoom is reset to 100%.

Edited by newseed