I have a plan to start a new website that gives skincare tips and those who are suffering from skin diseases.

luaramartin44

Hello, I am a doctor specializing in dermatology. I have a plan to start a new website that gives skincare tips and those who are suffering from skin diseases. I thought of doing some SEO on my website. I know some SEO practices. Should I consider doing it on my own, should I go with an SEO company? While I am searching about this. I found some sep review companies. It is good. What do you guys think? Please share your thoughts.

• 4 weeks later...

if i were in your shoes, i would focus on my field (dermatology) and leave the website and SEO to those who are willing to put in long hours.

if you try to juggle 3-5 things, you end up being inefficient and most likely increase unnecessary stress and frustrations.

unless of course you're saying u want to be a web dev or SEO full time, then that's a different story. :)