Intro

gurds91

Hi I am 30 yrs old and live in England, UK. I joined Stef's mentoring program recently. I have completed html and onto CSS now. I am excited to learn new skills and later get into business side. 

I don't know if anyone has read the book "Millionaire Fastlane" by MJ Demarco but it is very interesting, am currently reading this. He talks about how to make serious money you have to be a "driver" rather than a hitchhiking passenger. You can still make good money as a hitchhiker but the people with the most money are "drivers". He also talks about different criteria for fastlane businesses. Selling software, lead generation, e-commerce, etc. are examples. The internet in general is one of the best business models as there is massive scale with the whole web. Stef has clearly adopted the fast lane approach which is also why am interested to learn from him and also gain coding skills.

The problem with the slowlane as people advise is whilst you will become rich when you are 65 or 70 by staying in a job for yrs and investing extra money well and saving. There is no guarantee you will be alive at 65 and is too late to be rich when you are old. Stef's money mastery part has shown as well that if you save a lot and are able to make say 3 or 4 times the normal person's income and invest well you can accelerate your financial freedom a lot more to a younger age. 

Gurds

• Like 1