Boxed Takeaway Website Question

Graeme

Hello All,

My Son's friend has asked me to re-design his friend's bosses, company website. I ageed and asked him for the usual details, URL, Hosting company etc.

He gave me a box with a takeaway site he had bought complete with .com domain name.

I was wondering if I should start a new with my idea. I thought about e-mailing the company and asking them if I could upload my own files for the new web site?

Just wondered what everyone thought of these products and their advice as to what to do. My own feeling is that I really want to do it from from new and start again.

Thank you as always,

Best wishes

Graeme

First off I would definitely contact the company,s owner And fully explain your situation for verification. you have second and third parties involved here (never good). If possible A face to face meeting is always best.

2. In my experience a redesign most always means starting over.you're the designer and know what's best and this needs to be conveyed to the person writing the check. Good luck!

Hello Stef,

Just popped by and saw your post.

Yeah it is an actual physical box. You buy it from the shelf and register your domain name then set it up via templates and upload to their server.

Thank you as always,

Best wishes

Graeme

Do you mean an actual physical box?

:huh:

Stefan