New Forum Skin

falkencreative

Hey all,

We have a new theme for you to use on this forum if you so choose -- this one uses a slightly different layout with a horizontal navigation rather than a vertical nav. It should be a bit easier for those who are running 1024x768 or similar resolutions or older browsers (IE6 for example). To take a look at the new skin, scroll to the bottom of the page and select "KillerSites 2" from the dropdown in the bottom left corner.

There may be minor issues that pop up with this skin, so please comment if you notice any issues. Thanks!

Ben

Yes that probably will be simpler using 1024*768 as I usually do.

When looking at the Forums page my profile box at the top right is open and the bottom just clashes with the Status box underneath.

When looking at a post the open profile box just clashes with the start new topic etc.on the right.

Using Firefox 3.6.2 on XP 1024*768.

Edited by Wickham

Yes that probably will be simpler using 1024*768 as I usually do.

When looking at the Forums page my profile box at the top right is open and the bottom just clashes with the Status box underneath.

When looking at a post the open profile box just clashes with the start new topic etc.on the right.

Using Firefox 3.6.2 on XP 1024*768.

Can you post a screenshot?

Stefan

I'm a fan of the original skin, just testing how the reply works here - and it works.

I see cursor and I can go to the line above and make changes.

Interesting, so we know now that the sidebar skin was causing the problem .... Hmmm.

And of course, some people like the first skin and some prefer the second ... everything is normal!

;)

Stefan

Ahh ... so this overlapping by the profile box only happens when you mouse over it and open it up .... right? Or is the profile box stuck in an open position?

... That, I don't think we can do much about it - that drop-down have to go somewhere.

Stef

It always seems to be open when I load the page. I've never closed it.

Edit: I've just realised that it is always open and overlaps when Javascript is disabled. Looks OK when Javascript is enabled. The green surround with sign out extends below when javascript is disabled, but not when enabled, so it uses less height when javascript is enabled.

Edited by Wickham