The 4 Type of Online Marketing.

Hi,

For people new to the subject, here are the 4 online marketing methods you have at your disposal:

1. Content marketing: Writing articles, making video and podcasts.
  2. Social media marketing: Instagram, twitter etc ... Both paid and organic.
  3. Google ads.
  4. Email marketing.

What method you use, or combination of methods, depends on your skills, time and target market.

Stef

instagram-png-instagram-png-logo-1455.png

twitter_PNG28.png

facebooklogo.png

youtube_PNG22.png

• administrator changed the title to The 4 Type of Online Marketing.

I will be a badass and say that there are the fifth way of doing Marketing. I am talking about this way when all the work is done by someone and you just pay for it. I am not ironizing here, I’m just trying to say here that the most valuable thing in this life is not money, not the popularity of our product or websites, firms, no, it’s time. So, if you have time to do it all by yourself, I’m happy for you. I choose to find a place like https://marketingconsultant.com.sg/ and they will do anything I need. For the price they are requesting, I feel a little bit guilty of taking their time. You can also check it if I was able to change your minds.

Edited by jittery
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/19/2021 at 10:02 PM, administrator said:

Hi,

For people new to the subject, here are the 4 online marketing methods you have at your disposal:

1. Content marketing: Writing articles, making video and podcasts.
  2. Social media marketing: Instagram, twitter etc ... Both paid and organic.
  3. Google ads.
  4. Email marketing.

What method you use, or combination of methods, depends on your skills, time and target market.

Stef

instagram-png-instagram-png-logo-1455.png

twitter_PNG28.png

facebooklogo.png

youtube_PNG22.png

Thanks for sharing the four types of marketing. However, I also use some other methods like:

• Affiliate Marketing
  • Blogging.
  • Text Ads
  • Video Marketing

• 4 months later...

1. Content Marketing

Content marketing is that the art of employing a storyline with valuable information that translates to brand building and awareness among your target market. the results of content marketing are long run and your audience are primed with information to require a profitable action. The key to an efficient content marketing strategy is to create relationships with the target market instead of posing.

Content marketing aims at building relationships with potential customers and becoming a partner instead of an advertiser. It means content marketing is usually employed in inbound marketing strategies through a content strategy that focuses on providing value to the target market with content.

2. computer program Optimization (SEO)

SEO is that the process of using organic tactics to rank high on search engines. it's a natural way of generating traffic to your website from the computer program results page. It doesn’t stop with just driving traffic to your website but it also incorporates a part to play in converting these traffic into quality leads.

3. program Marketing (SEM)

Search Engine Marketing (SEM) could be a paid tactic to achieve attention to the brand by appearing high on computer programme results. This strategy is commonly called paid search or pay-per-click (PPC) marketing. It involves various activities like putting in the ads, optimizing the ads, setting a budget and most significantly placement of ads. SEM is disbursed on various search engines but is finished predominantly on Google. Google supports paid advertising on its program and partners called Google Ads.

SEM is that the only marketing strategy within the B2B space. Its impact is immediate and as soon as you launch your campaign, you'll be able to see your ads showing on SERPs. With SEM, you may have the posh to define your audience and you'll filter them supported age, interests, location, habits and more. you'll be able to also keep a track of ROI which makes SEM simpler for B2B.

4. Social Media Marketing (SMM)

Social Media Marketing is that the process of gaining traffic or attention from social media sites by posting content relevant to your target market. a number of the favored social media sites include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, Reddit, and Snapchat.

Each platform has its own set of rules to promote your product or service, and it requires a singular approach and strategy. Your blog content is also ideal for one platform, a straightforward picture will facilitate your reach a wider audience in another platform.

Also, there are platforms where only video content works. It’s important to spot your audience and build content accordingly. The immense growth of social media marketing shows that B2B companies have shifted from broadcast media to social media platforms like LinkedIn to promote their service or product. This channel helps them to raised engage with their customers and make future relationships.

• 1 year later...