A old face show up again.

krillz

So I remembering stumbling over this site some good years back, and have to say congrats on the success to the founder. Really good job and you have come a long way since I last visited.

Now with that being said I would like to point out a little flaw in one of your texts that could mislead people to some degree:

With the release of php5 in 2004, php programmers finally had the power to code with the 'big boys'. Like Java and C#, php finally had a complete OOP infrastructure.

This is not really correct, and might give false impressions to people coming in contact with OOP through PHP for the first time. I have been programming in both java and php for some good years, and although PHP's OOP support has immensely improved from it's laughable attempt prior to version 5. The OOP was still weak although it had implemented most of the functions one would expect to find in OOP, it still lacked the ability of inheritance from multiple "mothers", namespaces to mention a few. Something PHP 6 addressed.

So please revise the phrase Like Java and C#, php finally had a complete OOP infrastructure. As it really hadn't.

Edited by krillz