Can anyone tell me?

Hasan101

Hi Hasan,

I recently purchased the Web Dev course and I'm happy with it.  Prior to Stef's course I wasted a lot of time on various online courses through Youtube, Udemy, and LinkdedIn Learning.  I feel Stef has a good way of presenting the material in that he keeps it basic, simple, and easy to understand.  Each video is followed by questions to re-enforce the lesson.  I also encourage you to take notes while watching the videos.

I feel this course is a good way to establish your foundation in HTML, CSS, and Javascript.  It has given me the confidence to progress, whereas prior to his course I was jumping to different online tutorials always feeling like I needed to learn more. 

At this stage I have decided to pursue freelancing as a Wordpress developer.  I don't know everything yet, but I've been following Stef's "Need to Nerd" method.

Also note, Stef has a deal with Inmotion hosting - if you purchase a year of hosting then you can get the Web Dev course for free.  Check the link in the description in Stef's latest Youtube videos.

Hope this helps.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, dev7 said:

Hi Hasan,

I recently purchased the Web Dev course and I'm happy with it.  Prior to Stef's course I wasted a lot of time on various online courses through Youtube, Udemy, and LinkdedIn Learning.  I feel Stef has a good way of presenting the material in that he keeps it basic, simple, and easy to understand.  Each video is followed by questions to re-enforce the lesson.  I also encourage you to take notes while watching the videos.

I feel this course is a good way to establish your foundation in HTML, CSS, and Javascript.  It has given me the confidence to progress, whereas prior to his course I was jumping to different online tutorials always feeling like I needed to learn more. 

At this stage I have decided to pursue freelancing as a Wordpress developer.  I don't know everything yet, but I've been following Stef's "Need to Nerd" method.

Also note, Stef has a deal with Inmotion hosting - if you purchase a year of hosting then you can get the Web Dev course for free.  Check the link in the description in Stef's latest Youtube videos.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for informing me, yeh i see it's good, also what do you think of the 900 + code challenges were they specifically on this course, or are they fetches from sites online?

2 hours ago, Hasan101 said:

Thanks for informing me, yeh i see it's good, also what do you think of the 900 + code challenges were they specifically on this course, or are they fetches from sites online?

I think it's 900 quiz questions. Some of it is code, some if it are questions.  This is what I was referring to when I mentioned there's questions after each video.

You should give it a try.  As per the website https://shop.killervideostore.com/

100% Money Back Guarantee: try it for 30 days, if you think it sucks, get a full refund.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
10 hours ago, businessteacher2013 said:

They are good courses if you are absolute beginners, but for someone with some experience, it can be considered boring.  Also in the files, they completed everything for you.  It is bad if you want to work along with the teacher.  I hate this very much.  

your last sentence is a bit too strong my friend :)

I just bought this course and think it is well worth the cost. I tend to Playback Stefan @ 1.75 or 2x speed and it's perfect for me. I tend to be a bit impatient. I do like his recent upgrades. Basics don't change much, but for a website link or two outside of his control. I have lots of sporadic training in python, scripts, and solid background in VBA and MS Access for 10+ years. I wish I found this 2 years earlier.!!!  BTW I play Ben's tutorials @ 1.25 x speed. He is quite logical and gives just enough info. 

My ONLY wish is that the playback screen was resizable-- bigger than default and  less than full screen, but a great excuse to splurge for a 2nd screen.

• Like 1