Why Python is used in Web development service?

ameliawenham56

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

First of all, what's web development? Although it should seem hard to define, web development is seen as the simplest way of making, building, and maintaining websites. Typically, web development involves a front-end (everything that interacts with the user) and a back-end - hidden from the regular user - which contains all the business logic and interacts with a database.

Python inserts itself in web development as a back-end language, and it's usually combined with another front-end language (frequently javascript) to create a full website.

Back to our star question, the rationale for using Python in web development is simple: it's an adaptable, versatile, and highly efficient artificial language that provides dynamic typing capabilities.

Python allows developers to make scientific applications, system applications with graphics, games, command-line utilities, web applications, and lots of more options. In fact, Python has been considered as "the most well liked coding language" for the past years. Check the graphic below regarding 2019 researches over the foremost popular coding languages:

Another excellent reason for using Python is that it will be used and distributed at no cost. called an open-source product that works with an unlimited set of libraries, all the coding information needed is out there on the web, which implies that copying, embedding, and distributing Python in your products is unrestricted.

This makes it extremely useful within the digital systems world once it conceives flexibility within the marketplace and allows companies to interact with many industry sectors

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi Proggit! I've decided to learn how to develop for the web, and I want to learn how to create websites from scratch. So far I've figured out that I need to learn HTML, CSS, and javascript for user-side development. However, I'm having more trouble figuring out what to do for server-side development.

I've heard a lot of good things about Python, and about how it can be used for web development instead of PHP. However, I was wondering if I could completely skip out on learning PHP and solely use Python. If so, how would I go about doing that? codein.software/technologies/vue-js.html I don't really understand how a web framework works, how to get something like Django on a host, and how that all ties in with Apache and wsgi(?).

My current list of languages to learn is as follows: HTML, CSS, Javascript, MySQL, and Python. Could I make a completely functioning website 2.0 with this knowledge? (e.g. like reddit) I know I can only get better with experience; my friend has an idea for a fmylife clone, and I wanted to use his idea for one of my first practice projects, I just don't want to mess up.

Edited by mrclark
spell missing

On 10/28/2021 at 7:02 PM, mrclark said:

My current list of languages to learn is as follows: HTML, CSS, Javascript, MySQL, and Python. Could I make a completely functioning website 2.0 with this knowledge? (e.g. like reddit)

Yes. You should be able to. But with Python, you will need to learn a web framework like Flask or Django. 

Stef

• 7 months later...

Python is an excellent choice for web development service as it comes with inbuilt development framework, a huge community of developers and an incredible support ecosystem. Python is used in Web development service because Python is a powerful programming language with high level of abstraction and is suited for creating high-end production ready web applications.

Python is fast and highly scalable programming language used for web development as it can be embedded in C++ and C applications to create rapid websites with dynamic features.

Python is also used for developing APIs and services as it enables integration with third party API.