1st Project About Complete

NuCoder

Overall and for a first attempt good work.

Just a few remarks

Yes you do really need to work on those images...

Our Hours:

Monday thru Friday:            8:00 - 5:00

Saturday & Sunday:            8:00 - 7:00

That is a big no no.... :rolleyes:

In the footer, I find the text too small, especially the address text is too light and too close together. The image on the right of the footer is also a little fuzzy.

A couple notes:

-- "Energy" is misspelled on the home page "Playground" slide.

-- You are still linking to a non-existent "active.htm" page on several of your pages. For example, on "http://www.seve n27creativ e.com/amen ities.htm" the "Amenities" link in the top navigation links there. I'd suggest either removing the link entirely, or just linking to the same page the user is on.

I second Lynne's comments above about the footer text being a bit too small for easy readability.

A couple notes:

-- "Energy" is misspelled on the home page "Playground" slide.

-- You are still linking to a non-existent "active.htm" page on several of your pages. For example, on "http://www.seve n27creativ e.com/amen ities.htm" the "Amenities" link in the top navigation links there. I'd suggest either removing the link entirely, or just linking to the same page the user is on.

I second Lynne's comments above about the footer text being a bit too small for easy readability.

Thanks Ben! I will get er fixed up and post when complete. Your guidance has been phenomenal and thank you!

Overall and for a first attempt good work.

Just a few remarks

Yes you do really need to work on those images...

Our Hours:

That is a big no no.... :rolleyes:

In the footer, I find the text too small, especially the address text is too light and too close together. The image on the right of the footer is also a little fuzzy.

Thank you Lynne for the feedback. I appreciate your support as well!

Brian

Edited by NuCoder

I agree - great job for a first site. I noticed the following:

You've correctly switched to HTML strict doctype, but your line still reflects xhtml.

Our Hours:

This is not right. Put an h tag around 'Our Hours' and style that in your CSS. and non-breaking spaces are NOT meant for positioning. Try a span class around the times and align right.

Anchoring Tips

This is also not right - Just use the h5 tag, but add the italic part to the CSS.

And you still haven't fixed the email thing - that's NOT how mailto works.

I agree - great job for a first site. I noticed the following:

You've correctly switched to HTML strict doctype, but your line still reflects xhtml.

Our Hours:

This is not right. Put an h tag around 'Our Hours' and style that in your CSS. and non-breaking spaces are NOT meant for positioning. Try a span class around the times and align right.

Anchoring Tips

This is also not right - Just use the h5 tag, but add the italic part to the CSS.

And you still haven't fixed the email thing - that's NOT how mailto works.

Good morning Andrea,

Thank you for the positive feedback. I will get these errors fixed. And don't worry - I am not ignoring you in regards to the info link - this will indeed be fixed and the contact form will be used for this matter. Thank you as well for your support. It is pro's like you guys who make Killer Sites IMO the best forum on the web for webbies (And thank you all for putting up with my posting without a web host ) :)