Three Pixel Text Jog

NuCoder

Marina

beach

restaurants

mission logo

Local Spots

"Beaches, Parks, Restaurants and Shopping"

If you are visiting Florida on vacation, we want to show you around. Even if you are a local, maybe we can introduce you to several spots you may not be aware of. Tarpon

Springs is such a beautiful city with so much culture. From white sandy beaches, to dining and local shops, there is an abundance of things to do in this small hisotric city. So get comfy, and take a tour of the many array of places to visit while in Tarpon Springs.....from car or boat.

footer top border

Anclote Harbors Marina

523 Anclote Rd.

Tarpon Springs, Fl 34689

(727) 934-7616

info@ancloteharbors.com

Home

About

Services

Ammenities

Maintenance

Contact

footer logo

©2010 Anclote Harbors Marina - All Rights Reserved

Edited by NuCoder

I am receiving a Three Pixel Text Jog - but nothing is displaying inline? An error I should not worry about?

I think you need to clarify exactly what you mean by this, and where this is occurring when you load the site.

Hi Ben,

It is only happening on the The Local Spots page. I am getting 2 errors when checking the browser compatibility. Errors are reading for the XHTML below:

mission logo

Local Spots

"Beaches, Parks, Restaurants and Shopping"

If you are visiting Florida on vacation, we want to show you around. Even if you are a local, maybe we can introduce you to several spots you may not be aware of. Tarpon

Springs is such a beautiful city with so much culture. From white sandy beaches, to dining and local shops, there is an abundance of things to do in this small hisotric town. So get comfy, and take a tour of the many array of places to visit while in Tarpon Springs.....from car or boat.

2nd Error

CSS

#mainContent #locStatement {

margin-bottom: 30px;

}

h4 {

font-size: 1.3em;

font-family: "Trebuchet MS", Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;

color: #acac81;

margin-bottom: 10px;

padding-bottom: 4px;

border-bottom: 1px dotted #acac81;

}

thanks

Brian

Assuming that it doesn't look incorrect or broken, I wouldn't worry about it. Minor differences between browsers -- as long as they don't significantly alter the user experience or prevent them from visiting pages, etc -- are ok.

Thanks Ben

- You don't have any idea about my linking issue do you? I'm at a complete lost....