Images not showing

NuCoder

I mistakenly deleted my index.htm folder. Now my about folder is not opening and can not be found. I copied and pasted my code into a new html file - and now my images do not show? When I put them in again - they no longer show up as:

wetslips.jpg - but instead show up as file:......... I f'd up - any ideas on what I am doing wrong? Thank you in advance

Never mind - I had to save the page (document) first. Do you know what could have happened to my other files? (about and styles.css). I mistakenly deleted my index.htm and my other files can not be found now. Sorry for the repetitive questions, I am just now putting what I have studied into action and am hitting some bumps in the road...

index.htm is not a folder, it's a file. Deleting that should not affect any other files.

I also notice in your "img src="Images/wetslips.jpg" that you're starting your Images folder with a capital letter. That's not a problem in itself, but file and folder names are case sensitive, and you save yourself a lot of issues by staying consistent and always starting your file and folder names with lower case letters.

thanks guys. I checked my recycle bin and it is not there, but I dug a little further and found it. Gees - I thought I would have what it takes from my studies (which I do), but it's true - you don't actually learn until you do it. Please bare with me with my nuisance of questions for the short time being - I will have a strong grasp on this soon...

thanks as always

Brian

Glad you fixed your problem.

Please bare (I think you mean "bear") with me with my nuisance of questions for the short time being - I will have a strong grasp on this soon

Great, then you'll be able to come and troubleshoot here with us :D

Edited by virtual

Glad you fixed your problem.
Please bare (I think you mean "bear") with me with my nuisance of questions for the short time being - I will have a strong grasp on this soon

Great, then you'll be able to come and troubleshoot here with us :D

absolutely, I look forward to the day I am not always asking questions, but answering them.... :D

I purchased the cs3 videos got them down loaded zip filed opened when I went to look at them voice is there but no video? would you know what that might be? thank you herb b.

If you have issues, you can email videos [at] killersites.com for support. I'd make sure you have the latest version of quicktime, since I believe that's the player you need to view the video. Which CS3 course did you download?

I purchased the cs3 videos got them down loaded zip filed opened when I went to look at them voice is there but no video? would you know what that might be? thank you herb b.

Definitely email for support as indicated, but I also recommend VLC media player, just google it. I find it the best for watching all kinds of video files. Quicktime is available from the Apple website.

Edited by einsteinsboi

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...