CSS (+JQuery) positioning troubleshoot in IE7

smalldiffs

Dont know where I am going wrong or whether it is really a CSS positioning or JQuery issue but am tearing my hair out trying to control the positioning of one image! :/

http://www.thebeverley.com

The 'read more' button under the text in the middle works as a toggle to expand the page with some simple JQuery.

All fine in Safari and FF but in IE7 the 'read more' image is hanging way off the bottom of the page doing its own thing. Tried what seems like everything but How can I get it positioned back where it should be in IE?

Many thanks for any suggestions and apologies if this is just downright sillyness!,

D

Am just for the first time noticing an unnecessary horizontal scroll bar as well. :/

I looked briefly this morning. My guess would be that scrollbar is from the position relative and left some 400px on the div surrounding that link in the footer.

"Read More Link" When I find one of the ie's messing up a position, and I can't explain it, first I try adding haslayout triggers. If that doesn't fix it, I simply just change the way I positioned it. Like try margins, or floats, or AP, etc, etc...

Edited by Eric