Storm 8 Players?

LSW

Yes, I guess so.

You create a name and a character type then begin going on quests to make money to buy better equipment and work your way up through levels, in the mean time you can make allies, attack others getting there money and more points when you win...

I tried playing solo as I am not in to multi-player games, but for instance when you attack, the game automatically uses your best attack equipment. It also uses the best from your allies. The result is a level 30 player with 10 allies may loose to a level 12 player with 30 allies, because 12 has 30 pieces of the best equipment where 30 only has 10 pieces, so outnumbered. Also the more allies you have at high levels the better the equipment used as they have been able to win or buy things the lower levels cannot.

All in all right now there are 9 games:

• World War Live(Modern warfare)
  • Ninjas Live
  • Racing Live
  • Rock star Live
  • Kingdoms Live (Fantasy)
  • Pets Live (Pokemon copy)
  • Mobsters Live
  • Vampires Live & Zombies Live (the only two games tied together so Vampires and zombies can attack each other as well as there own kind)

I started with just Zombies, Zombies & World War... but when you install the other games as well, you get free points etc. so I ended up playing all of them.

Of course the game never ends so even asleep your characters are being attacked and your loosing money, so you basically have to play often to protect your money. Farmers are those who ruin the game for others, attacking anyone they can beat more than 3 times in a row.

I am not doing so well because I have to few allies in most games as I started getting new ones to late, so I need to beef them up fast. Skinwalker is my code name for all the gasmes.