Killersites.com University is Live!!

administrator

After about 1.5 months of work, I am finally able to announce the launch of Killersites University!

:)

Why 'university' and not 'tips & tricks' or 'library'? Simply because the goal is to provide a complete road map (curriculum) to marketable skill sets:

- Becoming a pro web designer

- Becoming a pro web programmer

... So we have our complete collection of video courses and other misc videos. We will also have material that guides the subscriber in terms of the skills they need to achieve the above goals. Beyond that, subscribers can suggest course material and we will do our best to create it.

Anyway, I'll stop with the sales pitch here and let you guys check it out. Let me know what you think of the look and style?

Thanks,

Stefan

Thanks Stefan - looks real nice/helpful!

Glad you like it so far.

Let me know what you like and don't like too. This is version 1 and I'm sure we will be making changes in the near future.

Thanks again for your feedback.

PS: if you have any request for videos, let me know. I am working with a few people (besides myself) so I hope to have a lot of new content (videos, podcasts and articles) out soon.

Stef

• 4 weeks later...

Stefan,

I think the university is a great idea, and I have benefited from it immensely. I like that the videos are short because, as much as nerds liked to be chained to their computers, it just is not the case. Short videos allow for the interruptions in a nerd's life without much interruption of the video.

One feature that would be useful is the video in a free-floating window that can remain on top of the active window. I usually like to have DW and my browser open while the video is playing so I can implement the code I am learning.

Thanks for the resource!

@Testy Tim,

I appreciate the ideas/suggestions and the kind remarks. I will definitely take it into consideration moving forward - we have a lot more to do with regards to the University. For instance, this is what is being worked on now:

- videos series on MySQL.

- video and article series on design principles and the web.

- video series on advanced CSS and web design.

- video series on Flash character animation.

.... And that is just the beginning.

Thanks again.

Stefan