MacRankin Returns... Sort of. LOL

Hi there fellow killers. I'm not really new here. I've just been away an awful long time and have forgotten mostly everything about web page building. 😕

I'm an old dog wanting to re-learn new tricks. Trouble is, I'm still in full time employment which has over many years been getting steadily harder to follow my passion of moving markup around, mostly to see what it does. Those days are over, as they are regarded as old school ideas. So I'm here to re-learn. But I won't be able to progress quickly as my job is even more demanding these days. I'm hoping to retire around about this time next year, mostly to get trained up doing something else — though, not necessarily anything to do with web page building. I just basically want to get out of my silly job before it finally kills me. LOL

• Like 1

Hey, thanks! :)

I'd like to think I will be blasting a path through these forums, but I know while I'm still employed as a postman I gets very little time these days to pick up on what I left back in the days of table-based (steam powered) websites. LOL

It's good to be back, Stef. ;)

• Like 1

• 6 months later...