Killersites Community
Sign in to follow this  
Bladebringer

online dating

Hi guys. Sorry for the offtopic and for a very strange topic, but I have a question for you. The fact is that in college I study the issue of generation of millenials and how they build relationships in the 21st century. I wanted to ask you how effective dating is on the Internet? Who using online dating sites found his wife for example? I would be very grateful for the answers.

Edited by Bladebringer

Interesting topic for research. I believe that online dating is a positive process in modern society, as it helps more insecure people to find a life partner.

How do you rate visiting a modern generation of online dating sites instead of live communication? I see this as both bad and good. The bad thing is that personal communication is depreciating and people rarely experience the emotions that you experience when you go up to the cafe and meet a girl. On the positive side, I consider the fact that similar online platforms, such as https://hookupmasters.com/adult-webcam-sites/flirt4free-review/ where you can read flirt 4 free review, help closed and insecure people find their personal happiness.

Edited by Bladebringer