Killersites Community
Sign in to follow this  
Jodess

Writing help

Guys, just forgive me for offtopic, but since the forum related web design, I decided to register here to ask an important question. I am writing a coursework which is related to artificial intelligence and how web design will exist without human intervention.In addition to scientific data, it would be useful for me to gather the opinions in this field. I would be very grateful for any information and your thoughts.

Edited by Jodess

Ai will be an assistive technology for the next many years ... not replacement. There has been a bit of hype about what Ai can do lately ... so you have to take the hype with a grain of salt. 

On 7/30/2019 at 1:01 PM, LanaSobotta said:

Courseworks.. wish you good luck with it. I wish I could help but this is not my strong suit... 

As I understand you. Coursework at the Institute, too, always gave me a lot of difficulties. And yet, I have a question that concerns such online services. Has anyone used speech writer online services? I need to make a good speech at the freshman presentation at the Institute, but frankly, I don't know what to say. At the same time, I need to perform very well, not somehow, because next year I want to get on the student Council, for me it is very important. And if my speech this year is not very good - it will be remembered. I managed to find services that prepare matches to order, here is one of them - https://edusson.com/write-my-speech . Do you think it will be a high-level speech or will I just spend my money?

Edited by Pegglind83

I absolutely agree with you. This is the best time to develop yourself as a person. College life is truly one of the best times of my life. I am currently studying at a university, but I still remember with nostalgia the moments I was in college. The atmosphere, communication, friendship, parties, all this created an incredibly cool overall atmosphere. Now I am studying at the university, I am sitting and making essay. I collaborate with the service https://www.easy-essay.org/essay-writing-service/, where you can order a high-quality essay at any course. They help me because I work as a manager, and often I don’t have enough time to do my homework in a quality manner.

Edited by Jodess

There are several options, depending on how much you are willing to devote time and energy. If you have enough time, then sit down at the computer and look for options of compositions, and any information. Then find inspiration and go! The second option is easier, you can use the service https://paidpaper.net/best-case-study-services/, which can help you in writing.

Edited by JonhG