How to find projects in IWD course ?

Hello, I purchased the IWD course a week ago, and had my payment processed within a few hours and my account activated. The email specified my default login information into both the course (school.studioweb.com) and project (projects.studioweb.com) sections of studioweb. Over the past week I finished the HTML beginner's course in the IWD course section and wanted to try some projects as the IWD course description on killersites specifies there are project details provided to test yourself and learn, beyond the short basic questions that are shown after each course video. However when I log into the projects section of studioweb I only see a dashboard with nothing but additional course videos such as 'web foundations'. Am I looking in the wrong place for project descriptions related to the material taught in the IWD courses (HTML, CSS, etc.) ? I was expecting some sort of written description of a project idea that I can then translate into the required code. 

Yes I watched that video after posting this thread. From my understanding the series of videos that constitute each course in projects.studioweb.com will contain the actual descriptions of what is expected of you in terms of doing the project ?