ES6...?

Rubinelezi

Hello!

I finished JS course on Studio Web and im was going throught some beginers JS projects on youtube, i was trying my self if i could do them alone and yes i did the projects  (which means that the Stef course is amaizing :) ) but the thing is that i wrote them on ES5 and the author wrote them on ES6. I understood most of the things he wrote but in some cases i lost it.  The way he structured the code on ES6 was differnet. What do you think should i learn some ES6,  it looks like everyoe is using ES6 now, and is it that hard to learn are thee to many diferences?

• 10 months later...

Hi!

Sorry for the long delay. I am now actively on the forum. No ES6 in the immediate future. But you should have enough nerd-skills to learn on your own with a simple YouTube tutorial.

Let me know if you need any suggestions.

Stef

On 4/17/2019 at 1:56 PM, Rubinelezi said:

(which means that the Stef course is amaizing :) )

Thanks!

• 3 months later...

Well Stefan, your content is absolutely great! When you  have all that bunch of people getting orgasms while talking about functions and arrays and God knows what it is very reassuring to have you. For me you represent knowledge of wise seer or wizard, while they are just trying to prove how much they know and what they can do... Well, it often turns up to be confusing and your quiet, balance voice is like balsam of sanity in this madness of programming tutors So thank you very much for your hard work and I forgive you all errors that you refuse to correct hahahaha Have a good one!