Hello! New Member Here

Hi all. I'm new to Killersites, so I'll give my, hopefully, quick intro. I have a career in broadcast audio but started thinking about programming for fun, and maybe a side job. I have been doing an open courseware class on programming with python, which has been good. Although you don't get tested and there's no feedback. On my YouTube feed I see programming videos and recently Stefan's videos came up. I was impressed by his direct manner and how he speaks with clarity. I wrote him for some advice on programming vs. web development as a freelance job. He responded quickly, which impressed me. So I just signed up for the web developer course. Once I get a little further into it I'll probably get the freelancer course, because I will need help with that! I am going to finish off the programming with python class. But my focus will be on the web development course. My goal is to have a side hustle that I find satisfying and I can make some good money. 

• Like 1