The road to success is always under construction - New Guy ;)

Finally i can say that i found a home - this community...

So I am 32 y old junior web developer that bumped into many walls and obstructions and never got full commitment to start freelancing career. 
Since 2002 I am working with computers. Started as Computer Repairs guy in neighborhood :) installing Windows XP ( cracked one ) for a 10$ price. Yea in Croatia it was not a problem to use Torrents and enjoy the world of stolen software ^_^ 
Well in my Country it was hard to find a work in IT, and because i needed to bring food to my family i started working as a Heavy Truck Driver. I now live and work in Germany.

Well my education goes really on many sides and now its the time...
This is what I know as a junior guy (finished some boot-camps in Croatia and drop off after 2 years of University):

• HTML, CSS
  • C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MSSQL ( i left those technologies 5 years ago cos in that time VisualStudio IDE needed to be payed (funny-now i pay for PHP Storm :) ))
  • PHP, MySQL ( did not work with it for a last 3 years-yea long brake)
  • Photoshop, Lightroom ( I was doing some professional photography - Canceled subscription to Adobe Creative Cloud )
  • Affinity Designer, Affinity Photo ( best switch ever )

So after a long brake and with a support of my family i will use my next 2-3 months (maybe more) to come back at a track once again... I had bought Interactive Web Development Course and i know it was the best thing i could ever do! ( also using books from Jon Duckett - HTML&CSS; JavaScrip&JQuery)

My plan is to work as WordPress web developer - but who knows: “Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.”
I will do my best to be active in this community and support other users with my basic but overall all around knowledge - While helping others i help myself as well... 
I will share all my experience during this road trip - especially because i will do it from Germany ( EU ) and i really don´t know German language ( only basic ).
So i need to find solutions to register small business in Germany, find all EU translations, find coworkers, find a ways to contact costumers who do not speak English etc... 
Who knows: Maybe it will be helpfully to someone...

Well I am sorry that i had written Harry Potter Book over here :) 
Wish you all the best ;) 

• Like 1