Book Recommendation

Toni

Hey, I'm just looking for Book Recommendations, for Javascript mainly. During Stef's course, Javascript was the one that caused most of my confusions. So if you have read a Javascript Book, that you found pretty useful, let me know. I saw some on Amazon alredy but just want to be sure before buying something, to hear what people think about it over here.

I have read Stef's book but as he says, he teaches Fundamentals. At the end it all made sense, but it's time to dig deeper and learn more.

Cheers and thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

There is an excellent book on JS learning "JavaScript: The Good Parts" by Douglas Crockford. It's very popular among web developers. The book is intended for those who are just beginning their acquaintance with JavaScript. I also used it and online assignment help for my course project at the university. The book covers the best of the language, including syntax, functions, arrays, objects, methods, inheritance, regular expressions, beautiful features, style.

Edited by wesle

• 11 months later...

My Personal List

1. A Smarter Way to Learn JavaScript: The new tech-assisted approach that requires half the effort
2. Eloquent JavaScript: A Modern Introduction to Programming
3. JavaScript & JQuery: Interactive Front-End Web Development
4. JavaScript The Good Parts

• 6 months later...