Square image

hr1

I'm not familiar with Xara but usually, there is a box about locking aspect ratio where you resize things.

However, if you're changing the dimensions of an existing rectangle to create a square, you'll distort things. Maybe you can provide more detail about what exactly you're trying to do?

As far as I know, mp4 is an audio file. I get no audio, just see a jpg inside a graphic editor. So either you need to improve your communicarption skills or I have to improve my mind reading skills ..... 

I’d love to help if I can, but so far, I’m not getting what you are trying to do.

Ok - I had tried on iPad and phone, and it didn't work, but got it to play on my PC. See the lock to the right of where you're entering the dimensions - uncheck that. However, as I said before, if you force resizing like that, you'll end up distorting your image. How bad depends on how much. Better is to keep the lock on, find the smaller of the dimensions and resize just that - letting the other dimension proportionately resize itself. Then crop the image to the final size you want.