CSS Specificity Wars

devilslayer

Hi,

I am just going through the CSS Specificity on one of Stefan's courses and I remembered an article I read (many years ago) on Andy Clarkes website - www.stuffandnonsense.co.uk where he explains CSS specificity using Star Wars characters.

specificitywars-05v2.jpg

To read the article (unfortunatelly plain HTML without styling due to being an archive from 2005)  go here:

https://stuffandnonsense.co.uk/archives/css_specificity_wars.html

Ah! My friend Malarkey! He was a big help back when I was doing web design. Always had good articles and good ways of explaining things although this one I have never seen. He is always worth reading. Really look around his stuff folks, you will likely not regret it.

3 hours ago, LSW said:

Ah! My friend Malarkey! He was a big help back when I was doing web design. Always had good articles and good ways of explaining things although this one I have never seen. He is always worth reading. Really look around his stuff folks, you will likely not regret it.

I have a lot of Andy Clarkes books and some of his CD packages and would recommend every one.