New Firefox is much faster ... nice touches to features.

administrator

I have been testing it with Mozilla's own tester, every test it runs quite a bit slower than Maxthon 5 and still slower than Chrome, although they claim differently. I am on Windows 7 at work. So it is possible work settings effect it and I know you are on Mac usually. So far no one has replied with their own tests on my post. I tested it again Monday with the same result. Maxthon had 67 actions in a minute, Chrome 52 I think and Quantum was still in the high 30's.

Firefox Quantum review in Web Design News forum.

One important note again folks, if you update to FF 57 (Quantum), it is a major update and one of those changes is that some of your extensions earlier marked with the yellow "Legacy" tag, have moved into their own section away from the usual place your find your apps. So if you check apps and some are missing, they just moved.

I really like the new firefox so far. It seems much lighter and quicker than before, and more stable too.

The overall design, logo, ui etc was really brought up a notch as well, which builds their perceived value/quality in the browser market.

Really happy Firefox seems alive and well. Love chrome too but wouldn't want an all-chrome world!